Structural slab was leaking at base of building into Dental office due to lack of waterproofing membrane.
How we fixed it:
- Removed topping slab and garbage enclosure
- Installed new 2 ply SBS waterproofing system
- Installed new topping slab
- Installed new cinder block garbage enclosure
- Reinstalled all materials previously removed
Tree and planter is gone.
- All HVAC pipes going through exterior wall now have hood Flashings.
- All unnecessary pipes going through structural slab has been removed.
- One drainpipe and one gas pipe are the only items going through structural slab now.
- Blockwall is now 4 inches away from exterior wall.
- Louvred the Pergola so the water is redirected away from the building.